We plan to hire a new Investment Associate before year-end to support the investment activities of the new Pomona Impact Fund II. We would like your support in promoting the employment opportunity. See attached PDF. We also summarized the role and qualifications below.
Key duties include:
- Coordinating deal flow from initial review to closing, including managing outside legal partners
- Performing in-depth investment due-diligence such as market analysis
- Performing in-depth financial analysis and projections
- Sourcing new investment opportunities
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge on industry and regional trends
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA preferable;
- Fluency in writing and speaking Spanish and English is required;
- Strong financial, modeling and business analysis skills as demonstrated by prior experience is required;
- Ideal candidates have 5-7 years of principal investing/lending experience, including financial and operational due diligence of private companies.
- Strong communication skills and preferably candidates with connections to Central America
Please submit Resume and Responses to the following questions:
- What are your top two skills relevant to this position? Give examples of how these skills have made you successful in the past. (MAX: 200 words);
- What are 1-2 challenges you think that early stage social enterprises in Central America may face when trying to scale? (MAX: 150 words)
- Why are you interested in working for Pomona Impact? (MAX: 100 words).
Deadline: November 15th, 2020
Reply to: Info@pomonaimpact.com